Saturday, August 7, 2010

Picture Saturday - Seattle Downtown

Posted in: , , ,
Posts you may have missed this week. Two installments in my work in progress Floodtide of sweet Passion and Things Fall Apart. There's also my opinion and readers comments on whether Opposites Attract Feel free to leave comments. Coming up next week, my thought on Inception and a brand new book I finished last week, see you soon.

Meanwhile, enjoy the pics below. We drove into the city and caught some sights and an African American festival. If you look closely, you'll see a little baby dancing. She had her hair in buns and it was so cute. There was also a small exhibit on the AA history in the states, their inventions, KKK, so far and so on...

I appreciate you guys and I hope you all have a great day. Mwah!
































5 comments:

  1. lol I saw the baby! and she did look uber cute :) I like your trips myne, a really good way to bond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's that massive bell you were standing beside?

    Nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NEAT Pictures n Places!
    *Green with Envy*
    Grrrr,I'm in desperate need of a vacation!
    Hmm,Is that husby???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the picture Sunday posts :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all.

    @Jaycee, let's enjoy the weekend picture posts while the summer lasts.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.