Tuesday, December 14, 2010

For those in Abuja, Nigeria - Infusion 11

Posted in:
I look forward to seeing you at this event.


From Farafina Blog

Infusion is a regular evening of book readings, music, stand up comedy, open mic poetry and poetry slams, with an artistic ambience. Infusion events take place on the last Thursday of the month, bringing together all lovers of art, literature, music and entertainment. It also brings together readings by established or budding authors and poets, floetic music, humour, drama, eclectic art and unpredictable performances.

Hosted in the charming environs of JB’s Grill in Maitama Amusement Park, Abuja, you get to try out the exclusive Infusion Cocktail, the Infusion Platter and Infusion Cupcakes for your culinary delight.

Infusion, as the word denotes, seeks to inject a new artistic pulse into the Abuja social diary. A place to wine, dine and enjoy good poetry, art, music and literature.



13 comments:

  1. 1STTTTTTTTT

    nne if u promise to pay the gate n for the book, i ll def be there, so deal or no deal??? *bats lashes*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am in abuja..dont know if i would on the last thursday

    ReplyDelete
  3. LG, if you will remove your Anonymous, and will buy the book, why not? DEAL! LOL..

    @Doll, it is this Thursday because of Christmas is next week and so th last Thursday won't work. So see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bia dont dare me o, if not i ll pay only d gate fee, snap ur pix n upload it, dat way u ll kno i was dia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...please come up and lets see abeg...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would have come if i was in Abuja. I have read your book as promised and I loved it. Still waiting for your email on the blog, Ibifiri. www.secretlilies.blogspot.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would have come if i was in Abuja. I have read your book as promised and I loved it. Still waiting for your email on the blog, Ibifiri. www.secretlilies.blogspot.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello Tamuno, thanks so much. I will reply your email soon, but my internet has been very flaky and I can't search out all the info I want to include in it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. how exciting that i've found this today!! i would've been TOO sad if i missed out on this, esp since JB's grill is two secs from my workplace!!

    yayy

    ReplyDelete
  10. hope you have a gr8 time..unfortunately, we are far away

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Udee, hope to see you there.

    @Betrayed, thanks dearie. will be over at your blog soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Let me resound it again o..
    I WANT TO SEE YOU O..
    Heard you Abuja tour was a blast..
    You're really livin da life!
    *givin you the green eye*

    ReplyDelete
  13. @2cute, lol...I want to see you too! Where are you?

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.