Saturday, August 20, 2011

Picture Weekend - SADE Tour in Seattle

Posted in: , , ,
How is everyone? Hope the weekend is going well? I'm still sticking with my plan of taking it easy today, but I think in addition to reading, I'll be doing some writing as well. Atala is going for a long bus hike and street discovery in another part of town and wants my company, but naa...it's good for couples to spend some time apart, or so I hear sha. :)


Anyway, I won't talk so much. Today's blog is to share some pics from the SADE concert last week. It was amazing, awesome, and every superlative you can think of. The videos are still uploading on Youtube, and I'll bring you the links as time goes on. For now, enjoy the pics....

For more, go to Myne Whitman Writes on Facebook.




Pictures when you continue















18 comments:

  1. Lovely Pictures you've got there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely weekend Myne and yea couples should spend some time apart so that when they meet again,they'll miss each other very well :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are living the good life, Lovely pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So when is this SADE coming to Lagos sef? Anyway, nice pics. Am sure it was a lovely show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely...went to her concert in New Jersey...Sade is Beautiful...talented...

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely...she was recently in houston. . .pure unique talent. I especially love that she has stayed true to her style like a only true artist can.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pictures of you n hubby are cute too, ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got to see Sada...awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow i'm jealous! i've never been to a concert :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Before I clicked the link, I was thinking that Sade's music is like dream dancing, always smooth, beautiful, and her stage set was almost on that theme. So glad you & your husband got to enjoy it (and only a teensy bit jealous I didn't.)

    ReplyDelete
  12. someone's having a real nice time. i miss u myne. lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you had a lot of fun. I think it would be awesome to see Sade live. By the way, I really like your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is a smooth operator isn't she and she look great, the years has been kind to her.

    Glad you are enjoying your time, my regards to the husband.

    peace...
    rhapsody

    ReplyDelete
  15. You and Atala sure know how to have fun.Nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Myne! Visiting as part of the Campaign and so glad I did! I am from Seattle, too! Yay! Hope you are enjoying the great weather I hear you're having! Happy writing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just love that woman! Cant beleieve she's 52. Her Lover's Rock album is still my best.

    Glad you and Atala got your groove on!

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.