Sunday, February 19, 2012

Picture Weekend - Down the Chicago Memory Lane

Posted in: , ,

These are pictures we took during a week's vacation to Chicago to visit some of Atala's friends, and generally just to chill. We booked to see a couple of musuems, do some touristy thingies, like bus tours and boat cruises and off we went. This was before I started this blog by the way.

Chicago is an amazing city and we had a great time, ended up also taking in the Jazz and Blues scene at a lounge close the Sheraton where we stayed. I especially loved the Millenium park and Buckingham Fountain. The Sky Deck on the Willis Tower was also awesome, as was Navy Pier. Enjoy some of the pictures, and the rest of your weekend.













11 comments:

  1. looking lovely as usual ma'am...nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures.. .. loved Millenium park myself... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your husband suit one another. Why do a lot of Nigerian men of his height, love women of your height?

    Yes, Chicago is lovely. It would be wonderful for a second honeymoon. I will tell my hubby but he is tight with cash. Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww you both look so lovely...I wish could go to the beach...lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never been to Chicago...i wanna go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss Chicago!!!! It is an amazing city. oh Chicago how I miss thou! You look fab Miss Myne, I think I need to know the secret. LoL. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful pictures and look like a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful places. Nxt time ur on a Tour pls Halla cos wuld luv to be ur handbang*closeface*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pictures. You both look like you had a lot of fun. www.secretlilies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice pictures and nice city! It appears somebody still has a love for design Structures! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.