Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Expected Birth Month out for the Royal Baby

Posted in: , ,

Prince William and Kate Middleton are expecting a summer baby. “Their Royal Highnesses, Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are delighted to confirm they are expecting a baby in July,” said a statement released by the Palace on Monday, with Kate believed to be around 13 to 14 weeks pregnant.

The update confirms that Kate is expecting just one baby – after speculation that she might be carrying twins due to her extreme morning sickness. The statement also noted that Kate Middleton has largely recovered from the acute morning sickness, noting, “The Duchess’ condition continues to improve since her stay in hospital last month.”

Congratulations to the couple, I'm glad Kate is feeling better.




8 comments:

  1. It was really nice to read this post. They are a beautiful couple, obviously in love, and, well, I'm also very happy for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very happy for them, all the public scrutiny can't be easy.

      Delete
  2. Love them! I can't really explain why though. Maybe because I admire Kate's class and poise and her general "princess-ness" and Will & Harry inherited my Diana admiration when their mother died.

    I am SO rooting for this couple to be together and happy! Kinda like Beyonce and Jay-Z except more English. In fact let me just say I admire all young couples where there is obvious love and like and respect and togetherness and general cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me and you both, I loved Diana, and I think Kate is so grounded, don't know about the pricessy thing, some divas think they're princessy too. About young couples, in fact I surprise myself, I'm warming up to Kim Kardashian and Kanye?

      Delete
  3. Ohhhhh July 20 maybe? I don't see what I'll profit by having the baby born on my birthday but eh... bragging rights! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...you may just get your wish, if not the royal baby, then Kimye's!

      Delete
  4. Good news for the family! And a July baby? most wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.