Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Official Trailer for Weekend Getaway Movie

Posted in:

Weekend Getaway is a Royal Arts Academy production starring Genevieve Nnaji, Ramsey Nuoah, Ini Edo, Monalisa Chinda, Uti Nwachukwu, Bryan Okwara, Alex Ekubo, Uru Eke, Beverly Naya, Imeh Bishop Umoh. Produced by Emem Isong, Monalisa Chinda & Ini Edo, the director is Desmond Elliot. Enjoy the poster and trailer below;






Synopsis

It is a glamorous, witty, suspense-filled drama about five couples with relationship issues who spend the weekend in a plush, exotic hotel. The film exposes the drama, dysfunction, intrigues, lies and ultimately love, that abounds in their lives.

The movie is billed to premiere in the cinemas on Friday 29th March 2013. I hope it comes online soon after that, I'll like to watch this one.



5 comments:

  1. Why does this remind me of the movie "why did I get married too"...well looking forward to watching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol that's what everyone says, I don't see it! But that's what I've been hearing

      Delete
    2. I don't see it myself in the preview, NoRe. Only one of the couples seem like they're together or married. But the synopsis says a different thing. We shall see.

      Delete
    3. The synopsis was what I was refering to, unable to watch the preview from my phone.

      Delete
  2. Seems so much like the movie Why did i get married too but its hard watching the preview online mayb my link is just slow

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.