Friday, March 8, 2013

Another Blogger Proposal - A Dubai Engagement!

Posted in: , ,

Love is a beautiful thing, and it is even more beautiful when it is shared. Recently, a blogger who I consider quite close got engaged to the love of her life in the shadows of the Burj Al Arab. She says;

I won't lie, I have truly found love! Lol! I'm full of joy. Even when we have issues or arguments, we both know it wouldn't break us so we vex for some hours and someone (usually him lol!) would send a text saying "I'm hungry" for instance. That would break the ice and we'll laugh then calmly talk through issues. I so can't wait to be his wifey! Lol! Not like much would change but I would see him more and spend more time with him, so looking forward to that.

I was going like Awww...Awww... at each pic. LOL... They were looking so sweet and cute, the love was just too visible! Congrats dearie, and now praying for a wedding that goes without hitches, and an even more amazing marriage. Now, now, I know some of us can add two and two and get four, but let's spare the blogger's anonymity for those who don't know. Enjoy the exclusive pictures below...


















Check out the entire pre-wedding shoot HERE




14 comments:

  1. Really, really cute pictures... Congratulations to them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so beautiful and romantic. I wish them better days ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So i'm getting 4 *tongue in cheek* Congratulations to them both. I love those pictures. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww too beautiful... love the groom's pose with the ring and flowers. And the setting is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww, congratulations to them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, Lovely, Lovely proposal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesomely Awesome. The pictures, the ambience and the lovely couple. God bless them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. God bless their marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww congrats o..we know you we know you..lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, God bless your union. Nice pictures and lovely couple

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.