Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Stephnora Still in Love With Jim Iyke is Entertainment - Joy Bewaji

Posted in: ,

"I am still in love with Jim Iyke. Jim was and is still the best friend I've ever had. He was not just around, he was there as a friend, brother, lover, companion. He was always there. He understood me"- Stephnora Okere.

My Facebook friend Joy Bewaji got me laughing when she said of this news from Linda's Blog,

*Ehen! This is the kind of thing I want to be hearing in Nollywood. Keep it steamy, guys! Go get your man, Stephnora: Tell that plane to stop; throw the doors open; grab your stilettoes; run throw the open space (please get that slow motion effect- very important), and go get your man! Kiss him with all that is in you; and if you listen to your heart you'll hear Whitney Houston's "I'll always love you" playing. Yay!!!*

She goes on to say, "when a woman comes out to confess she's still in love with her ex...that is brave...and that is awesome entertainment!" That actually made me laugh out loud. What do you guys say?



5 comments:

  1. They will surprise all of you when they announce their wedding soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least she knows what she wants :) Joy is hilarious. Love her

    ReplyDelete
  3. let d heart speak i love ur courage girl keep going

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's cool steph n I wish Jim still feel what u r feeling for him. Gd luck anyways gal lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steph if really u luv him dat much make a move bt jst be kiaful bcos men re sumtin else.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.