Sunday, April 14, 2013

Happy Birthday to My Wonderful Father

Posted in: , ,

My family in Nigeria just finished celebrating my daddy's 80th birthday. It is also my sister's birthday who shares the same birth month as my Dad. I miss him and all of them so much today especially. My dad is just the absolute best Dad. Of course with my bone-head, we had our issues, but I knew he was always there, and that helped make me the woman I am today.

My daddy had his dreams for me, but at the end of the day, he was also the sort of father that allowed you to live your life. I thank God for the amazing years He's given you so far and I pray for even more happy, healthy, and fulflilled years. Amen. Thank you, Daddy, and happy birthday.



16 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your Dad, Myne!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your daddy and sister.
    So happy for you and your family.
    Wish him good health and more years to celebrate. Amin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your dad and sister, many more years to them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday sir and to ur sister also. Wishing them the very best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww. Happy birthday, Myne's daddy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I celebrate them.. Many more fruitful years to them..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to your papa :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to your Dad! I pray God gives him Strength and sound health to enjoy the rest of his days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday, Sir A. A. Okotcha - and Myne's sister, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday to your daddy and your sister. Wishing them more glorious years on the surface of the earth.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday to your Dad and sister xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday to Big Daddy and your sister too..

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know how it feels to miss home. It doesn't seem like such a big deal in this age of phones, IMs, skype etc but nothing beats being physically around your family.
    Happy birthday to your dad. He will see your children in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday Papa Nkem. You have raised a fine daughter :)

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.