Sunday, May 12, 2013

Halle Berry Keeping Fit and Healthy While Pregnant

Posted in: , , ,
Halle Berry Showing baby bump on her way to the gym

Halle Berry was photographed yesterday on her way to the gym and her baby bump has definitely popped. It's obvious she's doing all she can to keep fit and healthy for her coming baby, especially as an older mom.

She is 46 years old and said recently of her second pregnancy and first child with fiance, Olivier Martinez, "I feel fantastic. This has been the biggest surprise of my life to tell you the truth. I thought I was kind of past the point where this could be a reality for me. So it's been a big surprise and the most wonderful."

She also said to CNN of her work with the United Nations World Food Programme to fight hunger, "I'm a mom, and that's first and foremost, but it gives me another reason to exist, another purpose. And if I know that I'm helping one person every day in some way, that really makes me feel good, and that's a legacy that I can leave to my children. Especially now, being a pregnant woman and already having a child ... it's so important what happens to the baby while they're in utero. And the first 1,000 days is fundamental."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.