Thursday, May 16, 2013

Throwback Thursday - Pencil Thin Eyebrows

Posted in: ,

My first winter, but not here. I arrived in Edinburgh, Scotland in September 2006 and by my birthday, it was already much colder than I had ever experienced. When I first put this picture up on Facebook, people said I looked like a Muslim because of the head wrap and scarf. Fact was, I was on my way out and they were protection from the cold. That was how I dressed most of that winter, lol...

Oh yeah, and back then, I used to shape my eyebrows quite thin. Yay or Nay? Now I would say nay, but back then, it must have been a yay. Why did I change the style? Story for another day.




4 comments:

  1. Your thin brows were not so bad lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. like seriously, you looked like one Hajia who just came back from hajj, lol... thin eye brows were invoke then shei? not bad at all

    ReplyDelete
  3. not bad at all. you need to see some people even in this day and age. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice brows. Why didnt you continue?

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.