Monday, September 2, 2013

Mommy Time - Beyonce in Seven-Inch Heels And Carrying Blue Ivy

Posted in: , ,

Beyonce was photographed walking up a yacht's gangplank in seven-inch-high heels while carrying Blue Ivy aboard in Ibiza, Spain. Seriously, Beyonce is probably super-human, or an alien, I mean, I can barely walk in my 5-inch heels, and this mother is carrying her almost 2years-old child in higher heels, stilettos for that matter? I shouldn't be too surprised, she dances in them so...






6 comments:

  1. ummmmm loooooooooool...why is blue ivy's hair like that? na wa for Beyonce o...her legs must be very strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. She dances in those shoes, she might as well walk in them. They may also be very comfortable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Queen Bey rocks!!! *drops mic* LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yea, queen Bey aka my bestie is superhuman

    ReplyDelete
  5. the baby really favors her father.
    carbon copy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. U stil summarized rite...she dances in em so y cant she walk or climb wearin em. I hope to be like dat someday

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.