Saturday, February 15, 2014

Barack and Michelle Obama Show Sweet Valentine Love on Social Media

Posted in: , , ,

Barack and Michelle Obama engaged in some social media PDA on Valentine's Day. Michelle Obama started the ball rolling by sharing the cute photo above. She posted the picture on Instagram yesterday with a loving message to her husband of 21 years. "Hey Barack, I'll always be your valentine! HappyValentinesDay –mo."



In the photo collage of three consecutive shots of the duo, Michelle makes a funny face that makes the President laugh, and then he plants a big kiss on Michelle's cheek while she flashes a giant smile.

So President Obama threw back the ball with the picture below on Twitter where he is kissing Michelle's cheek and she has him in a sweet romantic hug. Lot's of kisses, right? They're so adorable!


But wait, There's More! Accompanying the picture the POTUS wrote, "Here's the truth: @MichelleObama is still the best Valentine."

Hope you all had a great Valentine?



2 comments:

  1. I just love this couple. They seem so happy and in love. It must be great to crawl into bed into his FLOTUS' arms after a long day of dealing with world issues. They give me so much faith in love and marriage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm it appears like your website ate my first comment (it was super
    long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and
    say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too
    am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything.
    Do you have any points for rookie blog writers?
    I'd genuinely appreciate it.

    my page :: michael kors mens wallet

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.