Monday, March 10, 2014

Couple Love - Adanna Ohakim and David Steinacker

Posted in: , ,

Adanna Ohakim and David Steinacker had their traditional wedding in Nigeria last Decemeber while their civil marriage and honeymoon was last month in Berlin. Adanna and David, whom she calls Udo have since become known as the Instagram dancing couple and now also have a Youtube page. Enjoy their husband and wife tag video and more pictures from their instagram page. RML wishes them many more years of love and laughter.



"I want you today, tomorrow, next week, next month, next year and for the rest of my life. I want to love you endlessly. I want to listen to you without defending and speak to you without offending. I want to hold your hand and laugh at your jokes, walk by your side, snuggle on the couch, look into your eyes, talk about whatever and kiss your lips. But these are things we already do❤️You are special to me and there was no better way to solidify this union than to marry you. You are the best husband ❤️ My Udo."








4 comments:

  1. I love them!!! My heart just went all aflutter with these pictures. May God bless their union.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely couple. You take love where you find it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The video is awesome, their love shines through. HML to them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Their love is so beautiful. God please send my own soon.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.