Sunday, May 4, 2014

Tiwa Responds To Speculations Her Husband TeeBillz Has Been Married Previously

Posted in: , ,

Singer turned Punch Columnist, Etcetera, wrote an article yesterday which focused on Nigerian celebrities and their marriage choices. He called out female celebrities especially, saying they seemed to have a preference for second hand husbands. Because he started his article with reference to a recent dubai wedding, it was obvious he was referring to Tiwa Savage whose new husband Tunde Balogun is known to have children with another woman. Tiwa has responded to Etcetera's article on her instagram page, posting the picture above with the caption below;



You are not in a position to discuss how male artists are gigolos, most of them came after you and by His grace have achieved more And before all you itoosabi come on here saying I am a celebrity And I should expect public scrutiny, that's all well and good if the public have the right information but they don't most of the time I'm off to the beach to show more of my bikini body because I'm married I should turn into a nun Abi, maybe if you worked on your body your husband will not be drooling over me...



1 comment:

  1. The guilty runneth when no man pursueth.....

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.