Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Kim Kardashian on Marriage to Kanye West - We Are in The Honeymoon Period and Always Will Be

Posted in: ,

Kim Kardashian has opened up about her marriage to Kanye West – saying she treats him like it is his birthday every day. Speaking for the first time since their wedding in Italy, Kim revealed how the couple are on the phone to each other whenever they are apart.

‘I try to treat him like it’s his birthday every single day. I think we’ll always be like that.
‘We always try to make life as fun and enjoyable as possible.
‘We do travel, and work really hard, when we’re together – and even when we’re apart, we’re always on the phone 24/7 – just trying to make that time as memorable as possible.’



Asked about the biggest surprise on the day, she said: ‘Having Andrea Botticelli sing at our wedding as I’m walking down the aisle. I didn’t even know it was really him.
‘It was so Kanye to have him there. I should have expected that.
‘I got up the altar and didn’t even see him standing there. And I turned around when my sisters were helping me fix my veil, and I did a double-take – I thought it was a CD of him singing.
‘He sounded so amazing. And it was really him. I was blown away.’

Kim revealed it was surprising each other that kept the romance between the couple alive, adding: ‘He seems to be able to get to surprise me and that’s hard to do.
‘The fact that he can surprise me is really good.’
Her comments come after Kanye spoke during the Cannes Lions festival on Tuesday.
Discussing his new wife, he revealed: ‘I can’t be with any girl but Kim because that’s the girl I look at her pictures the most, I get turned on the most.’








1 comment:

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.