Sunday, June 8, 2014

Would You Want a Confession If Your Spouse Cheats on You?

Posted in: , , ,

Many marriages have suffered due to extra-marital affairs either by the husband or the wife. This has led to divorce and unresolved differences in many homes. However, some people may be willing to confess to their spouses if they had an extra-marital affair, Saturday PUNCH asked some people whether they would want such a confession or not;



I would rather want her confess to God

Walliyyullah Adigun

If it were by mistake, there is nothing else I would do than to desire a confession. But on a strict note, her confession would not heal the wound she has inflicted on me. Rather, it would add to my injury. And on a religious ground, her confession amounts to nothing if she does not confess to God and repent. In short, I prefer her confession to God and a change of heart. But if she cheated on me intentionally and I do not have peace of mind with her, I would not even need a confession from her. She would need to find her way out of my life.

Her confession would add to my pain

Alamu Adebisi

I would naturally desire a confession, but on the other hand, whether she confesses or not, I would not kill myself over the issue. I believe the most important thing for her to do is genuine repentance. By the way, it would be better for me if I were unaware of her infidelity than to know about it. Her confession to me would even add to my pain. She should just confess to God and pretend to me as if nothing ever happened. If I knew she did it, I may not be able to trust her again. In fact, I do not need her confession.

I do not need her confession

Chukwu Emeka

The entirety of the truth of life remains that if you are stressed, you will get pimples; if you cry, you will get wrinkles; so why not be happy, smile and get dimples? What this means is to keep your confession to yourself and your God. I do not care over such matters. All I want is for her to repent in her privacy and let us continue to enjoy life together. Her confession might hurt me so much that I may not even be able to forgive her and forget about the incident. So, it is better I do not even hear about it at all. If she found it right to cheat on me in secret, she should also find it right to repent in secret.

It would be stupid of her to confess

Salahudeen Opeyemi

Her confession to me would perhaps be the most stupid thing she could do after such an act. Of course, I would accept it and probably forgive her, and move on with my life. But come to think of it, why getting into such an affair in the first place? That is betrayal. But wait a minute, let’s not pretend like we’re all angels here. Having an extra-marital affair could happen to anyone, even between best friends. It could be prevented, though. But if I find myself crumpled in someone else’s sheet, I would not hate myself for it. If it happened to my spouse too, I would not kill her too over it.

I would appreciate her for the ‘kind gesture’

Ola Matthew

Hmmm! If she could even be bold to come out and confess her atrocity to me, it really shows I married a woman of integrity and strength, who never cares what could happen to her by her confession. I tell you something, I would appreciate her and forgive her for the ‘kind gesture’ she has bestowed on me. Please know that there is nothing done that is hidden under the earth. So, it is better for her to confess before she is exposed. However, her confession will not be complete if she does not repent. The beauty of any confession is true repentance. Confession is meaningless without true repentance. Therefore, she should complement her confession by never doing it again because that is the only way I would ever trust her again.

I would want to know why he cheated on me

Oyebiyi Adesewa

No woman would want her husband to cheat on her. But if he cheated on me, I would like to know the reason why he did so. Knowing his motive would bring me more relief than just knowing he did it. If there was something that enticed him to the other woman, then I should be able to do such a thing too so that he would not indulge in it again. So, I would not just want his confession, I would like to know the reason why he did it.

He should keep it to himself

Blessing Peters

Every man cheats, so, whether he comes or not, I may not see him as totally clean. Therefore, I don’t want his confession because I don’t want to know he does such things. However, his willingness to confess could mean a symbol of love but his escapade will not make me happy, so he should keep it to himself. If he starts telling me without a prior knowledge of what he wants to say, and I’m not in a good mood, he would get me angry and I would react, because ordinarily, I’m not interested in such revelation. But if I’m in a good mood, and he asks for forgiveness, I will forgive him. After realising his mistake, if he goes back into it, then it means he takes me for granted, which is a minus for him.

He should tell me

Sandra Eze

I would like to hear it from my husband that he slept with another woman after he married me. If he tells me, I will forgive him and let the issue pass. I would assume that he realised his mistake and decided to confess, but if I find out by myself from other persons or sources, I will show the girl hell and make my husband realise that what he did was wrong. I cannot fight my husband, so she would be the receiver of my anger. Ordinarily, I know my husband won’t chase girls, so I would assume that the girl lured him into it, and I will fight her seriously for that. However, I wish it never happens because infidelity is not a pleasant experience in marriage.

It is better he tells me before I find out

Chidinma Ukoji

If the relationship is strong, reliable and based on trust, I would expect him to share everything that happened with me. If he does that, I will forgive him, we will pray together so that it won’t happen again and I will even counsel him because something avoidable would have led to it. On the other hand, if he does not tell me, I will still find out on my own, which is more terrible and not too good for him. If he tells me before I find out, he would have my understanding, but if I find out myself, then he has betrayed the trust I have in him. In his own interest, he should tell me.

It is terrible to hear it from outside

Olawole Kikelomo

I expect him to tell me so that we could handle it as a family. I can even pray with him so we could overcome it together. There should be trust, so if he has betrayed that trust by virtue of his action, he should just say it. It is better he tells me everything that happened before someone else does, so that even if I hear it from outside, it won’t be a breaking news. Eventually, I would know, so, he should be truthful enough to let me know. Above all, I would like to know if what I give him at home is not good enough because I would want to understand why he chose to sleep with another woman outside.



8 comments:


  1. Hello,everyone my name is mlmvc from USA i never ever believed in spell until i meet a man called Dr YEKINI, who help me cast a spell that bring back my ex-lover who left me for one years before our marriage,His spells works beyond my imaginations and today i am happily married two kids and me and my [ex-lover] now husband are very happy more than ever before,what more can i say rather than to say thank you Dr yekini for been there for me,contact him today and your life will never ever remain the same his email is yekinipoweroflovetemple@hotmail.com




    ReplyDelete

  2. Hello every body, my name is selena from south USA,and i really just want to let you all know that having a broken heart is not an easy thing, but no matter how bad your situation may be, i want to let you all know that there is a way to get your ex chasing you around again wanting to be with you, because this is exactly what i did when my boyfriend left me for someone else and i am happy today cause he is back. yekinipoweroflovetemple@hotmail.com was were i got the chance to get my boyfriend back and i will also want you all to give it a try.anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't thank you enough for all that you have done for me. About a year ago I my partner split up, we had both made BIG mistakes in our relationship. He ended up moving away from me to pursue a new life. I knew in my heart that he would be the only one to make me happy. I was relieved when I found your email on a site about what you have done. I requested 1 to 2 day casting of the reunite us love spell and within 4days mark company had relocated him back to our hometown where I still lived. We immediately reconnected and move in with each other. Our wedding date is set for (OCT 2013) Expect to see your invite in the mail thanks to yekinipoweroflovetemple@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your love spell has huge powers! I cant believe what's happening to me! It's been only 2 weeks since you did that spell and Vincent is already after me. Since the last week-end he phoned at least 4 times. I believe he seems to realize his mistakes. It's absolutely happening as you said!! Thank you! Your work is helping me so much… Without you I would feel so lonely and miserable... Thank you! Rose if you need help contact him via yekinipoweroflovetemple@hotmail.com


    ReplyDelete
  5. Is DR OGBARI you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship,I promise you.your problems will be solve immediately.After being in relationship with mike for seven years, He left me, i did every thing possible to bring him back back but all was in vain. I wanted him back because of the love I have for him, I begged him but he refused until I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather mail a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believe in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days,that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day,that was around 4:00pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened,that he wanted to return to me, that he love me so much. I was so happy and surprised. Since then I have made a promise that every body I know will never have a relationship problem, that I will refer them to the spell caster to help them. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, hise mail drogbarilovespell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a testimony that I will tell to every one to hear. I have been married four 4years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2years until I met a post where this man DR OLOKUM have helped someone and I decided to give him a try to help me bring my lover back home and believe me I just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48hours as he have told me, I saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why I am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self. His email:lavenderlovespell@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greetings everyone am really short of words, can't finally believe i got my husband back, this testimony is about a great Dr Aigbehi who brought back my man. This Dr Aigbehi gave me the heart and confident to trust in him, I told him my problems and I did all he asked me to do within the period of 2days he grant my wish for me and right now I and my husband are living happily and now am also pregnant.. Dr Aigbehi is a doctor who can really make things happen within the shortest possible time. If you are having any problem like,
    (1)Spell for strong love and relationship
    (2)Spell for getting your Ex lover back
    (3)Spell for protection from danger
    (4)Spell for healing any problem
    (5)Spell for office promotion
    (6)Spell to get a good job
    (7)Cure for any disease
    (8) E.t.c.
    Contact him now on his email on draigbehi1@gmail.com and be happy too..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep oon working, greeat job!

    Feel free to surf to my web site :: stop smoking

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.