Sunday, August 10, 2014

Exclusive - All The Okoye Brothers And Their Wives And More Pictures From Mary Okoye's Wedding!

Posted in: , , ,

On Wednesday, Mary Okoye, the younger sister of Jude, Peter and Paul Okoye of PSquare, got married to Nollywood actor, Emma Emordi in Asaba.

That day, the pictures released by the brothers was of only Peter Okoye and Lola his wife at the wedding. [see here] As it turns out, all the brothers and their wives were at the wedding and reception.

You guys know I'm from Asaba, one of my people sent me these pictures. See more below...
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.