Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Stella Damasus Shares Sweet Message As Her Daughter Turns 15

Posted in: , ,

Stella Damasus has been campaigning for a petition to present a posthumous award of bravery to Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh, the Nigerian doctor who died of Ebola.

But the beautiful actress took time off to celebrate her daughter who turns 15 today. She wrote;

My baby Isabel is 15 today. Wow! How time flies. I thank God for counting me worthy to give me such a wonderful gift like Isabel. She is beautiful, kind, very patient, extremely understanding, a fantastic friend, amazingly talented and skilled, and a lover of God. Isabel has been like a mother to me especially those nights of doubts filled with tears, fear and worry. Thank you for all you are to me and the rest of the family. I am so proud of you. Love you babes. Happy birthday.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.