Thursday, October 16, 2014

US Vice President's Son, Hunter Biden, Discharged From Navy For Cocaine Use

Posted in: ,

Hunter Biden, the Son of the US Vice President Joe Biden, was discharged from the Navy Reserve earlier this year after testing positive for cocaine.

According to the Wall Street Journal, Hunter Biden had been commissioned as an ensign in the Navy Reserve.

He got a part-time position as a public affairs officer, however when he was administered a drugs test after arriving at a new post in June 2013, he failed the cocaine test. He was officially discharged from the Navy in February 2014.

Hunter says he's embarassed that his actions ie, using drugs, led to his discharge from the Navy, but says he understands why.

"The honor of my life to serve in the U.S. Navy, and I deeply regret and am embarrassed that my actions led to my administrative discharge. I respect the Navy's decision. With the love and support of my family, I'm moving forward"

Heavy.com reveals that Hunter is Joe Biden’s youngest son. He is married to wife, Kathleen and they have three children. He is a graduate of Yale’s law school, and in May 2014 the Washington Post reported that Hunter had been named as the head of legal at Ukraine’s largest private gas company.





1 comment:

  1. the rich also cry. too bad he couldn't control himself, i guess the peer pressure got the best of him.
    The Lumdy Blog Review)

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.