Friday, December 12, 2014

Drinking 3 Litres of Water Daily Made This Woman Look 10 Years Younger

Posted in: , ,

Sarah Smith says she was encouraged to start drinking 3 litres of water daily after reading a recent survey suggesting that at least one in five women in the UK consumes less than the recommended daily intake of water.

She decided to do it for an initial 28 days as an experiment to see if any changes happened. So she took before and after photos and the difference is clear. Do you think just drinking a lot of water can cause this much change? Sarah insists so.

She tells the Daily Mail that the "dark shadows under and around my eyes, a profusion of wrinkles and strange reddish blotches" were caused because she didn't drink enough water.

"My skin lacks any lustre. It looks dead."

"Every system and function in our body depends on water."

"It flushes toxins from the vital organs, carries nutrients to cells, provides a moist environment for ear, nose and throat tissues, and eliminates waste.

"Not drinking enough means all these functions become impaired. So I decided to see how I would look and feel if I drank three litres of water every day for 28 days. The results were astonishing . . ."

Well, I'm encouraged to drink more water too as I doubt I drink up to 3 litres of water, about 8 full glasses. Who else doesn't get enough water?






1 comment:

  1. 10 years younger? You must be having a laugh;probably 10 minutes of airbrushing.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.