Saturday, February 28, 2015

Model Lily Cole Pregnant - To Have 'Impossible Baby'

Posted in: ,

Lily Cole has revealed that she’s pregnant with her first baby with the above picture posted to her Instagram page. The model gushed over a new addition to her family with boyfriend Kwame Ferreira with the picture of a plastic dinosaur and a yellow post-it note, which read: “I am having a baby!”.

The Instagram photo was accompanied by the caption; "I am very happy to tell you..." and a link. The link is to an addition to the announcement on her site Impossible.com which she says is where it all started, saying the child will be the first impossible baby.

Lily shared her's and Kwame's love story on the site, revealing how they met when she asked him to develop the site and how they later fell in love. She adds that boyfriend and business partner Kwame, and her are delighted with their baby news.

"The first known impossible baby is being born! I met Kwame when I was in the process of developing Impossible and he offered the most profound gift, to help build the platform.

"After working together for a long time Kwame and I fell in love, and I am very happy to share our news that we are expecting our first child together…"

Congratulations to them!

A photo posted by lily cole (@lilycole) on



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.