Thursday, March 26, 2015

'I Have Stretch Marks, and I Wear a Bikini' - Photo Of Flabby Mom of 3 Goes Viral

Posted in: , , ,

The bikini photo below of 32 year old mom of 3, Rachel Hollis, has gone viral on Facebook with over 380K likes and tens of millions of views. And yet she was only trying to encourage other moms to own their flabby tummys and not be ashamed to show it off. Rachel's children are aged 8, 6 and 2 and it was during one of their few family vacations that her husband took the picture. She wrote with the photo;

"I have stretch marks, and I wear a bikini. I have a belly that's permanently flabby from carrying three giant babies, and I wear a bikini. My belly button is saggy ... (which is something I didn't even know was possible before!!) and I wear a bikini. I wear a bikini because I'm proud of this body and every mark on it. Those marks prove that I was blessed enough to carry my babies and that flabby tummy means I worked hard to lose what weight I could. Flaunt that body with pride!"



I have stretch marks and I wear a bikini. I have a belly that's permanently flabby from carrying three giant babies and...
Posted by The Chic Site on Saturday, March 21, 2015



1 comment:

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.