Friday, March 20, 2015

Britney Spears Defines Being a 'Bitch' Her Own Way

Posted in: ,

Britney Spears has re-defined the word "bitch" on her own terms as a way of owning it when others try to bring a woman down by using the b-word. The child star who has had her rocky moments but bounced back and continued to make waves as a singer and now lingerie designer shared a poem on Instagram, which is titled ‘Bitchology’. You can read it in full below...

‘Being a bitch means…
‘I stand up for myself and my beliefs. I stand up for those I love.
‘I speak my mind, think my own thoughts or do things my way.
‘I won’t allow anyone to step on me. I refuse to tolerate injustice.
‘It means I have the strength and courage to allow myself to be me.
‘So try to stomp on me, douse my inner flame,
‘Squash every ounce of beauty I hold within.
‘You won’t succeed.
‘And if that makes me a Bitch, so be it.
I embrace the title and I’m proud to be a Bitch!’








No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.