Sunday, April 12, 2015

Nigerian and Proud! Marathoner Tee Morgan Is First Nigerian At The North Pole!

Posted in: , , ,

Wow, she did it! Remember Tee Morgan, that 42 year old mom of four who runs marathons? I shared her story back in March Here. Above is Tee, Nigerian and proud at the north pole! She shared the picture on her Facebook page with the caption;

Today I raised the Nigerian flag to become the first Nigerian to ever step foot on the North Pole and to run a marathon. Words fail me to express how am feeling. The weather was -41C. I fought really hard to finish this race. I am grateful to God for helping me.

Continue below for more pictures of her journey to the North Pole!



The North Pole Marathon was my 42nd birthday gift from my lovely husband. The time is here. Am heading out.. Wish me luck. #NorthPoleMarathon,
Posted by Tee Morgan's Fitness Adventures on Saturday, April 4, 2015



Arrived safe. So grateful to God for this opportunity. Already meeting some amazing runners. #NBMA, #Nigerianrunners#Northpolemarathon#WEW
Posted by Tee Morgan's Fitness Adventures on Monday, April 6, 2015



Only 1309km to the North Pole.. Better start running Tee
Posted by Tee Morgan's Fitness Adventures on Monday, April 6, 2015



Am walking the streets testing my outfit for the North Pole Marathon.I meet a really nice man with a camera. I say to...
Posted by Tee Morgan's Fitness Adventures on Monday, April 6, 2015



My current situation
Posted by Tee Morgan's Fitness Adventures on Tuesday, April 7, 2015



Am ready now bring it.
Posted by Tee Morgan's Fitness Adventures on Tuesday, April 7, 2015



North Pole Competitors Profile. Just showing that ordinary people do extraordinary things. My name is Tee Morgan and I run for National Black Marathoner Association. I will be running for Nigeria.
Posted by Tee Morgan's Fitness Adventures on Tuesday, April 7, 2015



It took me 42 years to get on a snowmobile and when I did I travelled 240km from Longyearbyen to the East coast and back. It's never too late to try something new.
Posted by Tee Morgan's Fitness Adventures on Wednesday, April 8, 2015



Camp Barneo will have to raise the Nigerian Flag Twice at the North Pole. This lady right here Joy Amazu is going to sky...
Posted by Tee Morgan's Fitness Adventures on Thursday, April 9, 2015



I placed the Nigerian flag on the north pole. No Nigerian has ever step foot on the pole. I became the first Nigerian to...
Posted by Tee Morgan's Fitness Adventures on Sunday, April 12, 2015



This was our race camp. It was -41C. God was with me. I only felt the cold on the tips of my finger and my toes. My...
Posted by Tee Morgan's Fitness Adventures on Sunday, April 12, 2015





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.