Saturday, April 30, 2016

Marry Your Best Friend, Gabrielle Union Recommends In New Interview

Posted in: , ,

Gabrielle Union is on the cover of Ocean Drive Magazine and in the cover interview, the veteran Hollywood actress opens up about her husband, basket baller Dwayne Wade, and how he is her best friend. While stressing the importance of communication in their relationship, she also talks about being financially independent and how her husband appreciates it. Read some excerpts and more photos from her spread in the magazine:



On her husband being her best friend,
"D is literally my best friend. We really, really enjoy spending time with each other more than anybody else. Well, with D, maybe I’m tied with LeBron! But I’m definitely his favorite female! If you have the chance to marry your best friend, I would highly recommend it.”

On the place of communication in their marriage,
“If you have good, effective, honest communication, you can handle any issue or problem in a relationship."

On financial independence,
“He appreciates my independence, and my high credit score, and the fact that if I want a Chanel bag, I’m not asking for his credit card; I’ve got my own.”








No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.