Friday, November 13, 2009

The results are in + Poem

Posted in:
This is to say a big thanks to all who voted. The votes have been counted and the results are in. Isn't that what they say in all those reality TV shows?

More on --- Her date

Her name ---- Iphey

The place --- Lagos Nigeria.

The next contributor is Atala Wala Wala, and he will have two days to come up with the next chapter of the story. Fabulola, get ready to go next...LOL

Some have asked for each chapter to be self contained; this may not be possible but I'll request contributors to do their best. The most important thing is to keep reading and keep voting. Thanks again.

Enjoy this poem in the meantime...

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT


It was love at first sight
And try as I might
I just couldn’t find
A way to get you off my mind
You’ve stolen my heart
Given me a brand new start
I just want you to know
That as our love grows
Treat my heart with care
And please be fair
Don’t break my heart
By wanting to be apart
Because I’m in love with you
And I feel everything you do
Any harsh word you speak
Can make my eyes leak
You know you hold my heart
So please save it from hurt



17 comments:

  1. WOW!!!
    What the heck have I missed...as in???
    What is going on here?
    all the voting, contributors and all...???

    Nice poem by the way, i see that love is still in the air...lol!

    AND...





    FIRST!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will steal your poem for anybody i fall in love with at first sight

    ReplyDelete
  3. now i know where the contract for the 'toasting' poem will go.. fabulous one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. PLS JUST INVITE ME TO THE WEDDING ALREADY, lol- nicely done

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol....i like that her name is "iphey"!!!! is it pronounced "iphy" ;like mine?..... :D
    i hope so... :D

    plus thats a really nice poem....i shall steal it when i fall in love
    i woulda loved to be a contributor... :(.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice poem,like it...patiently waiting for the next chapters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok first, what does it mean, self-contained exactly?? cos ive vn seeing it around but...im just blank...

    second,thats a beauriful poem!

    ReplyDelete
  8. and plus, i wanted her name to be Aisha :(...buh iphey is ok too sha...

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwwww! i am missing!!!

    anyway, for the poem, my eyes almost started to leak

    ReplyDelete
  10. Myne you wont kill me with this poem ooo.. I look forward to your poems now. I still cant get over..."sweet things you do me" that was a classic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so loving this poem........Can hardly wait for the new story!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ok, officially, when I find that unfortunate sucker, I'm going to *cough* borrow *cough* one of your poems... Hope you won't mind though.
    This piece was so beautiful... *sigh* why can't guys write like this? lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. after u gurl with these poems. u r just too good. i bet i've missed a lot here with all the votes and all. i'll be back preety soon. live ur dream.

    ReplyDelete
  14. lol..i actually voted for iphey cos of that ipheyigbo girl!!lmao.
    i cant wait for the chapter that is coming up.
    i cant believe i feel to fourth place on your top feedbacks!!awww.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice poem. Awww...I wanted Aisha:(

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really enjoyed reading your beautiful poem, Myne.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.