Monday, May 24, 2010

AHTM Book Tour in New York!

Posted in:
Where:
Captain Cafe‎
34 East 32nd Street,
New York, NY 10016-5503
(212) 779-0003‎

When:
Tuesday June 1, 2010 (6 - 8PM)
Thursday June 3, 2010 (6 - 8PM)
Friday June 4, 2010 (7 - 9PM)
Saturday June 5, 2010 (Bloggers Summer Event - TBC)

Do you want to see Myne Whitman? Well the time has come.

Atala and I will be spending a few days in New York for our vacation this summer but as a self-employed person, you hardly stop working. So I have been able to negotiate a few evenings to dedicate to book readings, signings and networking. This is an opportunity for me to meet with you guys and I'm grabbing it. If you want to contact me more personally before the event for sponsorship or VIP treatement, send me email at Myne @ Mynewhitman.com.

But why would you want to attend? The following are reasons you may want to come...

1. Because you want to see me in person.
2. Because there will be lattes or your choice of coffee.
3. Because you are my your blogger friend :):)
4. Because you like my writing.
5. Because you want to buy an autographed copy of A Heart to Mend!

The following books by Nigerian Authors are up for grabs too! FREE!

A Heart to Mend - Moi! (Raffle draw at the Blogger Event)
In my dreams it was simpler - FG and the Team
Love in Paradise - Lara Daniels
The Mrs Club - Ekene Onu
Zara the Windseeker
To Saint Patrick - Eghosa Imaseun
Measuring Time - Helon Habila
Becoming Abigail - Chris Abani


Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog



10 comments:

  1. I shall try to make it on Saturday and maybe drag Mogaji with me. What is the Bloggers Summer Event about? Hurray for visiting NYC. Its too bad more of your dates aren't on the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks EDJ, I'll look forward to seeing you both there. The dates are the best I could do..

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad i don't stay in New York, I would really love to meet you :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes o! Im My Dreams writers, we r representing!
    - FFF

    Meanwhile, am back & kicking major butts @ my new site

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I wish I was in NYC. Have a great success!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys and watch out, I may be in your areas sooner than you think. Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. see me jumping up and down! hehehehehehe!!!

    I will be in the US for vacation in June but dont think I can make it before these dates :-(
    but I will be in Seattle for a week,any chance we will see?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Myne! You will be in my neck of the woods! Yeah!!I'm going to do my best to come and see you. You must autograph my book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would love to see you but it's absolutely impossible
    I live in Nigeria
    Have fun great inspirator!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @My World, you'll be in Seattle, of course we should definitely see, please shoot me an email.

    @Vivianne, I will look forward to seeing you too. Thanks

    @Gretel, I will be in Nigeria soon, we go see o, no long story.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.