Saturday, May 29, 2010

All I'm thinking of. (Poem)

Posted in:
You are all I’m thinking of
Those times I find it hard to sleep
The times I am rushed with work
When I walk down the road
When I sit with my friends
You are all I’m thinking of

You are all I’m thinking of
When the clouds turn dark
And rain drives down from the heavens
Now the days are so quickly gone
And the skies become dark
You are all I’m thinking of

You are all I’m thinking of
To make you a part of my life
To be able to say I love you
To give you the best of me
To tell you from the heart
You are all I’m thinking of...


************************************

So who are you thinking of? Your family in a different state or country from where you are? Your boyfriend, girlfriend, fiancĂ©? Have you told them? Now is the time o cos this life is so short, no one knows tomorrow. Do not put off for tomorrow what you can do today, live your dream now!

Have a lovely weekend all and see you in New York soon.



15 comments:

  1. Myne,I'm the first this time.
    Nice poem but not very very creative and I'm serious 'coz I know you're better than this.
    Keep writting,super star.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful weekend ahead!
    I told him I missed him last night(chatting online).. hmmmm, he said he does too.
    Nice poem but like gretel said.. You're better than this sah.. No slap me oh

    ReplyDelete
  3. nursing a grudge right now, perhaps later lol...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Al i'm thinking of is my future man. I do nt knw hm yet so i havent said no words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely poem, very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh M.W, who are you thinking of....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice one. Sometimes simplicity is best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. do not put off for tomorrow what you can do today, live your dream now!....i totally agree

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful poem darling...but all this heart felt love bullshit is overrated...complete waste of precious time...life is too short for things like, you're ALL i'm thinking of...love u all the same MW...mwuaah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmm...nice in a simple sort of way.But the Myne i know easily does much much better.
    All d same, the individual recipient would def appreciate it.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. sigh!!!! so many people fit this bill....o well....have fun on ur tour love

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for all the comments, I appreciate it.

    My head is swelling o, I am better than this...lol. So I should be allowed right?

    @Lucci, what's the grudge about? I'm coming right over.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm falling in love with poetry ..I don't know why ...

    I loved this. :)

    Hope your well Myne :)

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.