Saturday, July 17, 2010

Picture Saturday - Pacific Science Museum, Seattle

Posted in: , , ,
My infrequent memes again, lol.

So it's summer, that time of the year here when the sun gets to shine. Well, we do too. Below are some of the things I've got up to recently. I was recently re-introduced to the Library and I've been reading more often. Saves me some money and also benefits the authors too. The boy next door was not bad at all. I saw a bit of Zimbabwean history from independence to the early naughties. It ended well for the characters but it won't fill you with joy, as we all know what's still going on there with BOB and Co.

We've also had some trips to the Seattle Centre, the Pacific Science Museum (I am so geeky right? :):)) We got to see the animatronic dinosaurs, the planetarium and the butterfly house. The butterflies were cute and all but I have to say that watching them eat was a bit gross. We saw Toy Story 3 at the IMAX theater and it was so cool. I've been to some other IMAX showings but the one at the Center was massive. Quite an experience. On our way back (me, rookie driver, putting some freeway miles under my belt) Atala took some pictures of Mount Rainer. I love that view, I wish we lived somewhere I could see it everyday. Oh well, enjoy...








Have a lovely weekend people. Mwah!



32 comments:

  1. You're having youself some fun aint you...I loved the pics, especially the ones that captured nature

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics, Myne.
    Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pics Myne!
    like the dress...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! Apart from your dress, I like the butterflies. That dress of yours is lovely! Myne O Myne! Carry go jo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pics... Have a nice saturday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks all, have yourselves a great weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pictures. Abeg send down your dress na.lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mt Rainer looks soooo beautiful! I Love libraries. The first thing I do when i move is register at the local library...free books, free movies....you cant beat that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Shorty, are you ready? I'm throwing it over. HERE! LOL...

    @Lucid, true word. I forgot that for a while and fell into just buying books. I think it was my masters and associating the library with the drudgery of acada and studying.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice pictures. You're definitely having a blast. Have a wonderful sunday. Meanwhile, say a prayer for me tomorrow as I hit 25. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. you've obviously had fun, nice pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks GeeBee, I'll do that. Happy Birthday to you.

    @Dolly, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. U seem to always have a new face with every pics - I guess that's beauty. lol

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the dress babe.. enjoy the summer and have all the fun you can

    ReplyDelete
  15. hope you had a good weekend and you're now recharged for the week. you seem to favour dresses, I think it suits you a heck lot!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the comments.

    @MsNatural, in summer I prefer dresses cos they're cooler.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice pictures... you guys seem to be having a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You seem to have a sharp eye for photography. And i like your style - the simple dress. It says a lot about you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow, girl! i love d photo of butterfly on d leaf! beautiful! hmm. maybe we can discuss further on dat photo o

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your dress and also the picture of the butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  21. lounging sha...enjoy dearie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks all. I am a very simple babe sha.

    @FFF, you like the photo? Book cover? Oya weta ego, lol...

    Thanks Baroque. Have a lovely week too.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Had to hide your pics 'coz my bros needed to who the chic was,even wanted number!please don't tell Atala o,abeg.
    You rock

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks BleBle and Gretel, you rock too. Your bros should beware that Atala reads this blog, LOL...Thanks dearie.

    ReplyDelete
  25. i was in Seattle in February and that Space Needle Centre was the bomb, i still have my pics, great touring experience, next time i will eat at the restuarant. Nice pics

    ReplyDelete
  26. You dey enjoy oh..
    You come forget me..

    ReplyDelete
  27. Blessings....
    I enjoyed your photographs....
    Thank you for sharing.

    Have a blessed today and a wonderful tomorrow.

    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh to be a butterfly on her shoulders and go to all the nice places too:-). love that last pic Lady Whitman.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.