Saturday, September 11, 2010

Picture Weekend - Guess the Blogger!

Posted in: ,
These are some more pictures in LA. While there, I met a lovely blogger who gave me a little tour of her city. We drove up to Hollywood and Beverly Hills. First we went to The Grove, a celebrity spot and did some window shopping. They had this cute little tram too but we didn't have time to get on. Then we had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and took in some music on our way out at a small 'fair on the green'. I didn't spot any celebrity or actor sha, though I heard there was paparazzi waiting because one was coming.

Anyway we left and took a city lights drive down Hollywood Boulevard with all the stars on the sidewalk. Finally, she drove me almost an hour to where I was a staying. They say there are stars in LA, she is the real deal. Give it up for the sexy lady, Dith's Haute Spot. Kisses back sweetie...











10 comments:

  1. Aww, looks like you both had fun. That was so nice of Dith.

    It would have been nice to meet you Myne. I live about 45 minutes away from LA. maybe next time:)

    Glad you did not leave LA/Hollywood with any breast implants, botox injections, boobie slips, the list is endless. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures, you both really had fun. Hoping to meet you sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice. I see you had so much fun in LA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowwwww,tis good you had so much fun,would be joining you by November,hope I'll have much fun like you.you rock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pictures. It seems like you guys had quite the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww well it was nice meeting u 2 Myne!
    Kisses right back.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice pics..she's such a fine girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and Dith! Too much fun i guess!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes o, she is pretty. And lovely personality with it too.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.