Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lost and Found BlogFest - Update

Posted in: , ,


A reminder for those taking part in the BlogFest...


"From March 25 - 31, post a blog telling me about anything you've ever lost and found, an object, a person, an idea, anything! The same week, visit two other blogs in the list, read their entries, and leave comments. I will be visiting everybody."

The theme of Lost and Found for the blogfest ties in to the launch of my second book, A Love Rekindled. ALR is a love story of college sweethearts, who lost each other due to circumstances out of their control. When they found each other again after a decade, love is rekindled.

So have you posted your story? Leave a comment here with the link and I'll get to it as soon as I can. I have read some lovely stories, and look forward to more

On April 3, I'll announce all the winners of the blogfest and giveaway!

You can read the stories, and find some great bloggers by checking out some links below. Thanks!



10 comments:

  1. I will write mine soon.

    Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Myne. I got my post up today, and I've visited a couple. I'll keep my eye out for more.

    Congratulations on your book release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again! I have just posted mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh sounds nice. i'll pot sumn once i think of a good "lost and found" story

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks and I think the present predicament fits in with this competition.

    ;)

    Mena

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll read these before i even attempt to write lol

    Adiya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn have I missed a lot!
    I really have..

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry I didn't have time to write my story. Today is the deadline for the submissions and I am so drained that anything I write now would be awful!

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.