Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Love Rekindled Launches with Nollywood Cast Book Trailer!

Posted in:
So we begin the debut of A Love Rekindled with the book trailer which features a Nollywood Cast. Check it out below, and please share. The video was made in collaboration with E4PR, a management company for the stars, who agreed for me to use their pictures. They will also be promoting the video and book launch, and we're all looking forward to A Love Rekindled on the screen.

Book Blurb

Efe finds true love with Kevwe, and promises to marry him. Their dreams unravel when Efe wins an American Visa, and fresh violence erupts between their warring ethnic groups. Efe leaves for the States nursing a broken heart. Now, Efe is back in Nigeria, and sparks fly when they meet again. But renewed desire is no match for bitter memories of heartbreak. Can they overcome the traumatic past and rekindle their love?




The book can currently be bought at the following outlets. I'll be grateful if as many people as possible buy this weekend so as to give it some push, especially on Amazon. The eBook is $2.99 and the book is $11.99.

AMAZON PAPERBACK - A Love Rekindled

AMAZON KINDLE - A Love Rekindled


CREATESPACE - https://www.createspace.com/3499780 Book Launch Discount Code 5% off (5YPZ5L8Y)

SMASHWORDS - http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/48781

B&N NOOK - http://search.barnesandnoble.com/A-Love-Rekindled/Myne-Whitman/e/2940012394538

Thank you all so much!



21 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely concept...the trailer is on point...will go grab my copy NOW! All the best with the book Myne...you truly deserve the success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the concept and would love to see the book as a movie.

    Abeg how do I get the book, do i have to wait till it gets to naija.

    Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good idea with the nollywood cast Myne

    Adiya

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Myne...just thought I'd come back and let you know that I just ordered my copy off Amazon...you remember our conversations when u sent me a free copy of AHTM? - Well, promise fulfilled! All the best ma'am.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @JustDoyin, I do remember that convo, lol...Thanks a lot dear!

    @Lara, guess you have to wait. I could send one to you but the cost, and who knows about this international post?

    Thanks all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job Myne.The trailer is spot on plus I enjoyed the Asa playing in the background. Cant wait to see the book in a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Myne, you are so gifted at promotion amongst your many other talents. Some big wigs should seriously think about hiring you for some image work. Starting with a lovely lady whose name begins with P?

    I did not name names o;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trailer is fab and you've added directing to your nicely feathered bow. Nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've got say CONGRATULATIONS to you dear!
    This is the first I'm hearing about your book o..
    And it isnt fair!
    Granted, I've been away .. bt....
    I had to have known naaa haba!
    I'm so happy for you.. Truly happy..
    Your road shines so bright..

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Okeoghene, thanks dear. Asa is a favorite, :)

    @Naijalines, thank you kindly. I guess her PR go don tire for lady P, and taken cover under the "unblera", lol..

    @Chacha, are you back? How are you? Will be coming to check on you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous! Fabulous! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i knw i hv said this a million times but CONGRATS!!!!!
    all the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The trailer is on point! I would love to have the book but I guess I will just go with the e-book because it can't be delivered where I am :(

    In a rush now but will def come back and buy the book. Congrats Myne :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Myne, hope the book does really well...Sorry if this question has been asked already but how do we in the UK get it? I can only see one other book of your on Amazon.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Myne, hope the book does really well...Sorry if this question has been asked already but how do we in the UK get it? I can only see one other book of your on Amazon.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Myne, love the book cover! Thanks for stopping by. In Miniature Style II - Projects, photos, profiles, fun.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it, love it, love it. You go Myne!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Must have the book. Haven't looked at the book video yet. The story sounds so interesting. This is a good A, A Love Rekindled.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I was soo sure I left a comment the last time I viewed this - I had said we'll be seeing a movie in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I was soo sure I left a comment the last time I viewed this - I had said we'll be seeing a movie in 2012.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.