Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Oyi Remix: Flavour ft. Tiwa Savage - Romance Meets Music

Posted in: ,
This is a new feature where I'll be sharing the music videos of love songs I'm feeling. This one, Oyi (cold in Igbo) is a collabo between Flavour and Tiwa Savage. Flavour, I never heard of until recently when a blogger was gushing over him. In one of her recent posts, Nwunye describes how pants disappear at concerts. I don't really find him that much of an eye candy, but his music is kinda earthy, good if you like highlife, which I do. On Tiwa, I like her Kele Kele Love, but the others and her videos are just there.

This video is a light-hearted one, not much of a story, but they were obviously having fun. I loved the last moments where they were laughing and Flavour was goofing about. Enjoy...




3 comments:

  1. hey thought you might like to watch the review of the song here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEZokWL7h1U&feature=plcp&context=C3698c0aUDOEgsToPDskJQ47ktYykWLzXH_5MbtqSW

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the song!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.