Saturday, March 10, 2012

Blog Awards Time is Appreciation Time - You are tagged

Posted in:

I don't know about others but Blog Awards always bring a smile to my face. It makes me feel good to be appreciated, yes o :) So recently, I got two awards from fellow bloggers to show they like both my blog posts and my comments on their blogs. Thank you to Rhapsody Phoenix and Destiny-Yankeenaijachic, I love you guys, your posts and your comments over here too. I remain loyal.

For the versatile blogger award, yeah, there are basic rules to be followed..:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
2. Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
3. Share 7 random things about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award pic on your blog post.


I think I have covered the basics, and as for the tags, feel free to pick up the award and spread the appreciation. You all make my blogging worthwhile.

The following are random things about me...


1. I am the second of three sisters and one brother.
2. Thanks to a road trip last summer, I've now visited about 10 states in the US.
3. There are 5 cities I consider part of who I am, Enugu, Asaba, Abuja, Edinburgh and Seattle
4. Love for my husband is still shacking (intoxicating) me after 3 years of marriage.
5. I am TTC and I'm wondering if I'm out of my mind.
6. At just 5'1, I'm shorter than most people.
7. I try to exercise self control, but my sweet tooth gets the better of me most times.

Hope your weekend is going well so far. For some in America, Spring Break has begun both in school and weather-wise too. Enjoy responsibly, and remember to turn adjust your Dylight Saving Time for tomorrow. Cheers!



18 comments:

  1. What is TTC? I pray the love shacks you forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pray so too. Trying To Conceive...

      Delete
    2. It is well. I said a prayer fro you this morning. He is never late.

      Delete
  2. congratulations on your appreciation awards, keep the words flowing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the awards...
    5'1 I never would have tot so,cos you don't look that in your pics #ToMe.
    I pray your love lasts forever for your hubby!
    I try sooo hard too about that unrepentant sweet tooth..

    Keep up the writing dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on ur awards. Got will continue to let that love shack you jere. Amen.
    Going to be praying for lil Myne/Atala ;-)
    I have a sweet tooth too and i don't intend to control it lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll appreciate the prayers, and Amen!

      Delete
  5. ...Congrats Myne on the awards,this is just the beginning dear.You will soon start taking international awards.I am also using this medium to say thanks..your write ups always make my day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why am i just seeing this, you are a compelling writer Myne and you deserve the awards..i get the losing your mind while TTC thing,it is well, i pray that God will make all things beautiful in his time and sooner too rather than later :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sound of that shacking. May God keep it so, till you're old and grey and surrounded by your beautiful children AND all those grand babies :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find
    It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.
    Feel free to surf my web blog - PCOS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your award. And don't worry God will give you your heart desire. www.secretlilies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pls shack away! As per the TTC, God is ever Faithful! Not just because i said it..but because He is whether i like it or like it. Seeing however that this post was initially made on the 10th of March, i will say God is still God! He alone shall grant ALL your desires to you and your shackable hubby.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.