Saturday, April 28, 2012

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Renew Marriage Vows

Posted in: ,
Four years and twin babies later, they say "I do". Again. Now I can't forget the other couple that also had the culture of publicly renewing their vows - most of us regular folks jejely do it in our living rooms or bedrooms - annually, but I do like Mariah Carey's songs and Nick Cannon on AGT (he does get annoying sometimes) and wish them the best of love and marriage.


Isn't that just the most romantic thing you ever saw? Eiffel Tower, Paris, here I come...LOL... Enjoy some more pictures below, and do have a lovely, if possible romantic, weekend. Mwah!


Source - Iamnotobsessed.com 

Pascal Le Segretain/Getty

Pascal Le Segretain/Getty




8 comments:

  1. Oh la la *now dreaming about my Paris wedding*

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn! the views..... but inter-racial marriages just look cool tho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm,Seeing this just gives you hope..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love them both, to know that she is 42...Aww, they are a beautiful couple and Nick is so cute, he seems like a great guy to the kids :=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. UrRrrrr....where is my love? That's so amazing tho

    ReplyDelete
  6. ¤Its Heart warming to know that "hollywood celebs" could still stick it out for 4 years! In marraige... I wish them best of luck and pray they stay together for ever!...definitelykingsley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.