Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Royal Wedding - One Year Anniversary

Posted in: , ,
Who remembers today one year ago? Everyone, or at least some of us, were glued to the TV set watching either the full wedding ceremony, or later clips of it. I even remember that Ms.Buki (BTW, where is she?) wore a hat for the occasion. In her Royal Wedding post, she confessed that she and her friends dressed up, and she couldn't resist topping off her outfit with the Queen's trademark :)


I personally was cheesing seriously when I saw the clip below in the videos. Well, more love to them. See you guys tomorrow with a proper post. Meanwhile enjoy the pictures.










Images Source



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to them. Btw don't they ever wear jeans or casual outfits?
    Kate's dresses are very decent and respectable and womanly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's probably wearing jeans in the cowboy hat picture. And there are other casual pics at the source too.

      Delete
  2. @gretel, yeah I dont like her too.
    Chuckle.

    Nice public images...I sincerely hope their privates are even much better. Amen
    -ManCee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too. Long time BTW, how you dey?

      Delete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.