Saturday, June 2, 2012

Robin Thicke's Lost Without You - Romance Meets Music

Posted in: , , ,
Robin Thicke is currently judging the show, Duets, and I'm reminded why he's such a soul master. The guy makes good music and he's on point with the romantic "love jones" character. It is also the case that Robin Thicke is married to beautiful actress, Paula Patton, who once in a while graces his music videos.


I first discovered Robin Thicke in Lost Without You, before I knew the lady in the video was his wife. And even though I know celebs don't have it easy when it comes to relationships, you can't help but wish them the best. In the videos below, he and Paula Patton share a captivating chemistry! No need to ask who his muse is :)


Love After War is a steamier video. In it, Robin Thicke and Paula Patton act as a couple who fight with each other and then make up in most couple's favorite way.


Have a great weekend, everyone. Muah!



4 comments:

  1. O my dayz, he is married to her?

    Oh Lordy Lord, some people are over fortunate... beeauty meets beauty though... wooooow I would never have guessed.

    I love Paula and love Robin and I can't believe I'm just now realizing that they are married

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH. I CAN IMAGINE MYSELF PLAYING THE GUITER AND SINGING IT TO SOMEONE SPECIAL

    ReplyDelete
  3. lost without you is def a Classic in my books. no matter how often i change my ipod or computer, i would always have a copy of that song on my music device. plus i have a crush on his wife, she seems down to earth, and i have seen pictures of her being cute and goofy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. iLike. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.