Sunday, June 17, 2012

Romance Meets Music: Omawumi - Bottom Belle ft. Flavour

Posted in: ,
When I first heard it, I loved the highlife spin which Omawunmi, with the help of Flavor N'Abania, brought to this song. The video for Bottom Belle is finally here, and I have to say that I was a bit disappointed. Directed by Clarence Peters, there are several picture frame shots, and not only has this been done before, but done better. And maybe my expectations were high after the funny skit in the video for Omawunmi's If You Ask Me. Still though, this is a fun video, and the song remains classic.




4 comments:

  1. Hmm, the idea behind the video is super cool, and I do love the framed shots, but the quality isn't quite up to par like you said. I love the song though; I haven't heard it before and it's so unique! Thanks for sharing with us, Myne!

    By the way, I'm hosting an awesome blogfest and critique giveaway at my blog from June 22-24 that you should totally come participate in if you're interested! :) Hope you have a great day.

    ~Wendy Lu

    The Roarin' Twenties Poetry Blogfest + Chapter Critique Giveaway (hosted by The Red Angel)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm as per the video........ I reserve my comments, lol........... I was just happy to see Flavour dance (which is all I really ever look for in a flavour video)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh I just love Flavour's ibo accent somewhere behind there- its sorta cute. As for the video- well ce ne pas comment. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I agree with you Mynn. the video seemed rush and too much was going on in it. It was at times distracting to watch. But Omawunmi is still as fine as ever. Big ups to that voice. You can watch the video review here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st2OGBmBiaI&feature=plcp

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.