Friday, July 20, 2012

More of the Smithsonian - The Sculpture Garden

Posted in: , , , ,
Just so you know that the Smithsonian is not all musty and stuffy museums and galleries, there is the Sculpture Garden that takes you outside and into the fresh air. There is an eclectic mix of sculptures in various media all displayed with commentary.

Looking like as a village woman in front of my hut waiting for nna anyi :)

Atala loved this shiny metal tree that soared into the skies

This is flat but looks eerily 3D

With the thinking rabbit

A spiny anteater, a bridge, a spiky chair? Your guess is as good as mine

A dog from outer space? Or just a convenient place for shade :)

This fountain was definitely cooling, even just to look at

And to put your feet inside :)

A few more minutes please? He said no and we left soon after to the next museum, LOL...




3 comments:

  1. Your dress is cute and I like the metal tree too. :) Interesting sculptures!

    Have a good weekend.

    xoxo
    www.blazyfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Blazy, they really were :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your weblog.
    You have some really great articles and I believe
    I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load
    off, I'd really like to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please blast me an e-mail if interested.
    Thank you!

    My web blog Is Paleo Burn a Scam ()

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.