Sunday, July 22, 2012

He Gentle O! - Naeto C's Wedding Pictures

Posted in: , , , , , ,

Since being in the country, I've listened to a lot of Nigerian songs on the radio as well as watched several on various music video channels. One of the musicians, in this case a rapper, who has stood out is Naeto C with his catchy latest - I Gentle O.



The very gentle MC with an MSc got married this weekend to his fiancee, Nicole Chukwueke, and you can't help but appreciate his dapper look. Naeto C is also very respectful with the women in his videos and I like him for that.


His wife is indeed very beautiful, and what a pretty bride. I wonder if any of his songs, especially 5 and 6, were written with her in mind. It's a lovely romantic song :)


I wish them the very best of love and marriage and may they forever be 5 and 6.



13 comments:

  1. I love Naeto C's songs...*swoon and sigh*
    Myne myne! been awhile, I should send you an email soon...*hugs and kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a beautiful wedding. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the song! He's good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great articles you share. Seems like a beautiful wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Naeto C especially when he sang 5 & 6. And he truely respects his girls in his videos. I wish them a happy married life. His wife is so pretty.
    www.secretlilies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Naeto C's music and i like Nicole. I wish them the very best in their marriage. Somehow, i have a good feeling about them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm happy for him. He has done very well. They make a lovely couple.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is very classy. Not a noise maker. And Nicole seems pretty decent as well. I wish them all the beautiful things marriage has to offer.

    Are you in Lagos? I would love to meet with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am and would love to. Send me an email at myne@mynewhitman.com

      Delete
  9. He has very lovely videos.

    I agree with you, his wife is indeed a beauty. Wish them the best as they start life together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes boss iam d flag bearer of naeto cs fan club in Togo...unbehalf of d crew,we love u its an example of a matured and responsible man,first shot na twins ooo gentle o

    ReplyDelete
  11. Since being in the country, I've listened to a lot of Nigerian songs on the radio as well as watched several on various music video channels. One of the musicians, in this case a rapper, who has stood out is Naeto C with his catchy latest - I Gentle O. songs wedding

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.