Thursday, July 26, 2012

Uche Jombo's Wedding Pictures in WOW Magazine

Posted in: , , ,

Uche Jombo got married to Kenny Rodriguez in a low key destination wedding (Puerto Rico) on May 16, 2012. WOW magazine, run by Julie Odia who was on the bridal train, got exclusive rights to the wedding and has just published the pictures. Enjoy the few shots here...








Don't forget to get your current edition of WOW magazine for the real deal...

Wedding Ceremony Photos: Rafael
Cover Shoot: Angel Nieves

Courtesy: WOW Magazine

_____
PS - Too many wedding pictures? It's so little time and internet to write proper posts. I think it's being in Nigeria, so many weddings! Call me lazy blogger but that's my story and I'm sticking to it :)



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for these pics, we waited so long to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally! thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad she's happily married. They look so good together.

    Lovely pictures though the photographer got some blurry shots here, maybe its his style sha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. all I can say is wow and she really looks pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful couple! I remember my best friend’s wedding in long island catering halls last weekend, they also looked stunning and beautiful couple!

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.