Wednesday, September 26, 2012

New Bachelor, Modern Family, DWTS and more Fall TV

Posted in: , ,

Am I the only one looking forward to the new shows on TV? ABC recently announced their new Bachelor as Sean Lowes, and while he was not my favorite on Emily's season, I know I'll be watching come January. I'm also a big fan of Modern Family and Dancing with the Stars which has started off by sending Pamela Anderson Home.


There are lots of premieres ahead, Grey's Anatomy and Revenge are old favorites but I want to see what Last Resort and 666 Park Avenue are about too. and I can't wait. On NBC, we're following the new Revolution and our old regulars like Parenthood and The Voice. I'm looking forward to Grimm and Smash.


I am almost ashamed to say this last part. Since my mum came, I've been watching more TLC and other reality TV channels and liking it! Four weddings, Ice Loves Coco, Say yes to the gown, Secret Princes, Keeping up, etc. Sometimes I'm like, who watches these shows, and other times, I'm rolling. There are lessons in them sometimes, I guess :)

Who else is a TV buff like me? What are you watching?



7 comments:

  1. i watch a lot of tv but never keep tabs . i just scroll through and settle for whatever takes my fancy. i

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, i do that sometimes too, but I have my favorites. :)

      Delete
  2. I love Television especially reality stuff, modern family sounds interesting. How are you doing? Thanks for always reading my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the show scandal and can't wait to see it tonight. I'm not crazy about reality shows, so I only watch Tia and Tamera on the style network and Million dollar listings, New york.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's see; two and a half men,big bang theory,the middle,8 rules for dating my daughter,tia and tamera abi is it tamara sef...for now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Army Wives, Blue Bloods, Burn Notice, Castle, Covert Affairs, Desperate Housewives (still haven't finished watching the final season), Grey's Anatomy, Hart of Dixie, Hawaii Five-0, Major Crimes, NCIS (& LA), Nikita, Person of Interest, Revenge, Rizzoli&Isles, Suits, The Soul Man, White Collar...yeah, I watch way too many....I've got season 1 of Scandal to get to, some episodes of Revolution....*sigh*


    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.