Saturday, November 10, 2012

Bachelor by D'Banj - Music Video Romance

Posted in: , , ,


I'll like to say a few words about the song and Dbanj first, before I talk about the video. When the relationship broke down between Dbanj and Don Jazzy, there was the question of the way forward for the singer. He had been the frontman with Don Jazzy, would he now just be a hanger-on in his new label? Would he still make good music? What would his new sound be like on beats not produced by Don Jazzy?Oyato didn't seem to be a good start but with this, Dbanj has redeemed himself. For me, anyway.

The video? LOL...A lady is angry about the bachelor's philandering ways, and when he refuses to change, she trashes his stuff and skips town. There's honestly nothing too unique about the video when compared to recent international or Nigerian music, it's all about expensive lifestyles and video vixens. Not that I was expecting different from Dbanj. Maybe he'll surprise me one day sha.

Have a great weekend all.




3 comments:

  1. I really like this particular song. better than Oyato.


    http://www.naijalog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like it. I doubt he will have any sort of longevity. Seriously doubt it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your blog and find many of your post's to be exactly what I'm looking for.

    Would you offer guest writers to write content for yourself?
    I wouldn't mind writing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write concerning here. Again, awesome web log!
    Also visit my blog - youtube.com

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.