Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Obama Wins Election - Four More Years!

Posted in: , , , ,

Obama has been re-elected! When he pulled ahead of the 270 electoral votes required to win, the president tweeted, "Four more years" with the picture above of him hugging his wife, Michelle. Not only did Obama win several key battleground states, he also won the popular vote. What an all-round victory.  Romney has just conceded and congratulated Obama.

And now the man of the day is giving his acceptance speech. The excitement is palpable. Signed, Sealed, Delivered, America is for Obama. Wow! Four More Years! President Obama sure knows how to give a speech. What a day! What an eye opening experience, watching democracy in action.

Congrats to the Obamas and to America.


Obama has the victory, God bless America




6 comments:

  1. I'm Australian but I'm still excited as heck about this result! Obama rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obama won!!! That's so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Myne, Im so excited too. I'm so proud of America for giving him another chance. He will be better I promise! At least with a majority in the senate too he has no excuses this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When he hit 270, I went to sleep. I should probably go and read the speech now...

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.