Saturday, January 12, 2013

Come What May - Romance Meets Music

Posted in: ,


Talking about Moulin Rouge the other day reminded me of this song from the musical, the lyrics just does it for me. Love can be sweet sha, enjoy!
And there's no mountain too high
No river too wide
Sing out this song and I'll be there by your side
Storm clouds may gather,
And stars may collide
But I love you (I love you)
Until the end of time(until the end of time)

Come what may, Come what may
I will love you until my dying day

Full lyrics



5 comments:

  1. Love it:)! Happy Sunday to you Myne ~ fellow romantic! Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good music Myne. Happy Sunday to you and Atala. Btw,I love Love this new Look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come what may, I will climb the mountain... I will cross the river... it may take me ages but I will keep moving until I reach where I will reach... Thanks Myne for sharing this...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Myne is a lover!! Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha MsTizzle, I am o.

    Thanks everyone and happy Sunday to you too :)

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.