Monday, January 28, 2013

Valentine Dinner Special For Toronto, GTA Residents

Posted in: , ,

Do you want to celebrate Valentine's day a different way? Stay indoors with the one you love away from the noise, traffic and weather conditions for a private dinner catered by Chef Lohi. The No hassle dinner includes a three course meal for two, a bottle of wine, mood music and table decor. With diverse menus for every palette, Lohi's Creations would ensure you always remember Valentines day 2013. To book/inquire call 4168416440 or email Lohiscreations@gmail.com  Spaces are limited, so reserve your space NOW! for more information visit www.lohiscreations.com.





5 comments:

  1. I have no significant other but I plan to treat myself. This is still a great plan for couples though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwww... well done chef lohi.. I always pop in and out of her blog.. good on her. xxx

    Hope its a success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. o next time, hyperlink the image or e-flyer..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Myne! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lohi, you're welcome.

    @DOHK, I'll do that now.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.