Monday, January 28, 2013

Couple Love at Pastor Adefarasin's Birthday Dinner

Posted in: , ,

When I look at red carpet pictures [see pics] of Nigerian events and awards, the shortage or complete absense of couples often strikes me. This time, it was an over-abundance, and that makes my heart glad. Most likely, the event being organized by a Pastor has something to do with it, or the older set of guests. Pastor Paul Adefarasin, the founder of House on the Rock, one of the more popular pentecostal churches in Nigeria, turned 50 recently and celebrated with family and friends. Some of the couples at the event are below.


Adanna Nzeribe and Chima Anyaso

Ayo and Damilola Akinsanya

Caroline and Musa Danjuma

Pastor Goodheart and Bimbo Ekwueme

Caroline Olaseinde and Chris Baywood

Jide and Sola Coker

The Adekoyas

Funmi Goka and Tomi Davies

The Ajumogobias

Dr. and Mrs. Moghalu

The Mumunys

Alaba Shonibare and wife

Mr. and Mrs. Ebi Ernest

The Braithwaites

Gboyega Asabi and Wife

The Odunmakindes

Mr. and Mrs. Leke Alder

The Gbemudus

Olu Okeawo and Wife

Mr. and Mrs Tonye Cole

The Somufuns

Ozioma and Sam Okposo

The Vaughans

Seyi and Bimbo Wright

Ronke and Kunle Ogunbufunmi

PS- I hope I didn't mix up the names, but they were all too cute that I couldn't resist :)




6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Pastor Paul. Beautiful family he has. The other pictures are also nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many Nigerian couples all in one place? All na wash, I mean church!

    ReplyDelete
  3. His wife is beautiful as are his children too, wonderful family. May God continue to bless Pastor Paul, and all the couples.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What i love about these photos is that everyone stuck to the dresscode you can tell they all attended the same event unlike some you see and you are not sure if it was a wedding, business meeting, concert etc

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures are so cute :), some couples look like they weren't really in the mood to take the picture though :D.

    Wish him many more years to come

    ReplyDelete
  6. Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO?
    I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good success.
    If you know of any please share. Cheers!

    Also visit my website :: as seen on tv grill mat

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.