Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Chuka Umunna - February Man Candy #12

Posted in: ,

Chuka Umunna is a Briton born to a Nigerian father. He is a politician in the UK, an MP and the Business Secretary in the labor party's shadow cabinet. Sexy! And I think he's single, don't quote me though. At 33, there is possibly someone already in the shadows :)








If you're just joining, I'm making an album of sexy Nigerian male celebrities for February. It is my Valentine Ode to the handsome and hardworking Nigerian men in the public eye. You can nominate your own sexy Nigerian man below.



Some February man candy have already been submitted, expect their posts in the coming days :)

Sound sultan.
Dj exclusive.
Yemi Blaq
Chiwetel Ejiofor
Ebuka Obi-Uchendu
Okechukwu Ofili
Peter Okoye
Mikel john obi



2 comments:

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.