Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Kim Kardashian's Love Like a Movie Interview with Eku Edewor

Posted in: ,

In this interview, Kim Kardashian talks to Eku Edewor about her role at Darey's Love...Like A Movie, what she thinks of the concert, and Nigerian music in general. She also pays tribute to Goldie, and shares her plans and dreams for the future. OK, I may never start watching her show, but she comes across as a down to earth person in this, probably her first interview I've seen. She says she wants to be remembered as kind to everyone, #kanyeshrug, I wish her the best.




4 comments:

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.